Bluetooth speakers are a great way to enjoy music without having to be right next to the speaker. In this article, you will learn about how to connect Bluetooth speaker to Ps4 and much more.
Steps to Connect Bluetooth Speaker to PS4
In order to connect a Bluetooth speaker to a PS4, there are a few things that you need to know. The first thing is that not all Bluetooth speakers are compatible with gaming consoles.
To connect a Bluetooth speaker to a PlayStation 4:
- First, make sure that the speaker is turned on and discoverable.
- Then, on the PlayStation 4
- Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth Devices and select your speaker from the list.
- The two devices will then connect and the audio will play from the speaker.
What Bluetooth Speakers Work With PS4?
There are a few different Bluetooth speakers that work with the PS4.
The first is the Sony SRS-XB40. This speaker has a built-in battery that lasts for up to 24 hours and it’s also waterproof. It’s a great option if you want something portable.
Another option is the Bose SoundLink Mini II. This speaker is small but powerful and it has a battery life of up to 10 hours.
Can You Connect The Bluetooth Speaker Through an Optical Audio Cable to Ps4?
Yes, you can connect a Bluetooth speaker to a PS4 through an optical audio cable. This will allow you to output the sound from the game or movie you are watching on your TV to the Bluetooth speaker.
Can You Connect a Bluetooth Speaker to PS4 Through an Audio Extractor?
Yes, you can connect a Bluetooth speaker to a PS4 through an audio extractor.
An audio extractor is a device that splits an audio signal into two parts: one for the left channel and one for the right channel.
This allows you to connect two devices to a single audio input, such as a pair of headphones or a Bluetooth speaker.
To connect a Bluetooth speaker to a PS4 through an audio extractor, follow these steps:
- Plug the audio extractor into one of the PS4’s available audio inputs.
- Plug a pair of headphones or other audio devices into the second available audio input on the audio extractor.
- Turn off the PS4 speaker volume.
- Turn on the Bluetooth speaker and play music from it through the headphones or other audio device plugged into the second available audio input of the audio extractor.
How to Connect Bluetooth Speaker to PS4 Without AUX?
There are a few ways to connect a Bluetooth speaker to a PS4 without using the AUX port.
- One way is to use a Bluetooth transmitter.
- Another way is to use a wireless audio transmitter.
Can You Connect a Bluetooth Speaker to PS4 Through an Auxiliary Cable?
Yes, you can connect a Bluetooth speaker to PS4 through an auxiliary cable. To do so:
- First, make sure that your Bluetooth speaker is turned on and that it is in pairing mode.
- Next, connect the auxiliary cable to the headphone jack on your Bluetooth speaker and the other end to the audio input jack on your PS4.
- Once the devices are connected, you should be able to hear audio from your Bluetooth speaker when you play games or watch movies on your PS4.
What Should You Consider When Shopping for a Bluetooth Speaker for PS4?
When shopping for a Bluetooth speaker to use with your PS4, you’ll want to consider the size of the speaker, the type of connection it uses, and the features it offers. Size is important – you’ll want to make sure the speaker is small enough to fit comfortably on your desk or gaming table.