The firestick remote can control the volume of some soundbars, but not all. To find out if your soundbar is compatible, check the manufacturer’s website or contact customer service. If your soundbar is compatible, follow these steps to adjust the volume:
- Open the Settings menu on your firestick.
- Scroll down and select “Controllers and Bluetooth Devices.”
- Select “Add Bluetooth or other devices.”
- Select the “Soundbar” option.
- Select your soundbar and adjust the volume to your desired level
Controlling the Volume on Your Soundbar with the Firestick Remote
If you’re like most people, you have a soundbar to improve the quality of your TV’s audio. But what if the volume on the soundbar is too loud or too quiet?
You could get up every time you want to adjust it, or you could use the Firestick remote to control it.
The Firestick remote has a volume slider that lets you adjust the volume on your soundbar without getting up. Just slide the button up or down to change the volume. You can also use this slider to mute the sound on your TV.
If your soundbar doesn’t have a remote of its own, using the Firestick remote is a great way to control it.